[sword-devel] osis2mod unhappy with New Testament osisIDs

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Jul 13 10:46:37 MST 2011

On 7/13/11 7:32 AM, DM Smith wrote:
> I'm wondering whether it would make sense to have the ability to specify
> 2 different v11ns: One for the OT, the other for the NT. I think it
> would be a trivial change to the SWORD engine. Maybe a bit tougher for
> osis2mod and imp2mod.

It's trivial (currently) to create a new v11n with one v11n's NT and
another's OT, with minimal additional memory overhead. We do this
already, since, for all the variation in the OT, there are really only
two common NT v11ns: with Rev 17:18 & 3John 1:15 vs. without.

The v11n used for Czech sounds similar to what is supposed to be
employed for French Bibles.

--Chris