No subject

Sun Jan 23 01:21:48 MST 2011

projects having none at all.
The admin menu would be next to the Agile menu.

If you let me know what your project is, I'll add you as the admin of that
project(s)
Chris

On 7 February 2011 09:28, David Haslam <dfhmch at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Chris,
>
> I could not see any "Administration" menu when I logged in to JIRA.
>
> Navigating JIRA takes a bit of getting used to, so maybe it's just me.
> On the other hand, could it be that only users who have Admin privilege can
> see such a menu????
>
> If you can point me in the right direction, perhaps by means of a
> screenshot, that would help a lot.
>
> David
>
> PS.  I did get an abundance of emails following DM's flurry of activity on
> BD.
>

> --

--0016363b8c96b80014049badf173

Ah yes, you only get the link if you are in the admin group for that projec=
mins have been setup. Some projects having none at all.</div><div>The admin=
 menu would be next to the Agile menu.=A0</div>
, David Haslam <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:dfhmch at googlemail.co=
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;"><br>
Chris,<br>
I could not see any &quot;Administration&quot; menu when I logged in to JIR=
A.<br>
Navigating JIRA takes a bit of getting used to, so maybe it&#39;s just me.<=
br>
On the other hand, could it be that only users who have Admin privilege can=
see such a menu????<br>
If you can point me in the right direction, perhaps by means of a<br>
screenshot, that would help a lot.<br>
David<br>
PS. =A0I did get an abundance of emails following DM&#39;s flurry of activi=
ty on<br>
BD.<br>
--<br>
com/New-greenhopper-plugin-Jira-notifications-tp3263316p3263788.html" targe=
t=3D"_blank">http://sword-dev.350566.n4.nabble.com/New-greenhopper-plugin-J=
ira-notifications-tp3263316p3263788.html</a><br>

Sent from the SWORD Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.<br>