[sword-devel] The repository with Russian SWORD modules

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Jan 29 11:16:46 MST 2011

Dear Wjatscheslaw,

What is the copyright status of the modules in your repository.  Briefly
looking at one of concerned:

I noticed no entry for DistributionLicense.

We would love to direct users to your repository, but also wish to be
sure we are recommending legally distributable modules.

Have a look here and please fill in as much as you can under the
"Copyright & Licensing related elements" heading.

Thanks for your efforts!