[sword-devel] Some new modules

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Jan 24 19:05:46 MST 2011

Scratching a few itches (essays to write etc) I have produced a bunch of
modules which might or might not be interesting to some:

Karl has already uploaded Shaw's commentary to the Westminster
Confession. He has also received today Richard Baxter's The Reformed
Pastor - a thoroughly recommendable book. Please tell me if there is
anything wrong with the formatting.

Chris has now received the complete triplet of Westminster stuff (both
catechisms and the confession) and also the Baptist Confession from 1689.

Here at home I am sitting on a module of English translation of Targum
Psalms which I hope I can eventually release, but am waiting for
permissions.

Particularly thanks to Ed Walsh of www.reformed.org for making available
sources (all but the Targums) so clean and nice to work with and for
being so friendly when approached about these texts.

Yours

Peter