[sword-devel] Problem with Hebrew and English and Strongs in SWORD Parallel view (RtL and LtR)

crosswire.w.micmurphys crosswire.w.micmurphys at spamgourmet.com
Fri Feb 25 14:28:33 MST 2011

Chris Little-2 wrote:

> If you intended Hebrew text to come through, it didn't. You aren't very

No, that wasn't supposed to have any Hebrew.  It was supposed to be a
graphic indication of, "wait for it...."  ;-)

Chris Little-2 wrote:

> specific about which front end you're using, but I assume you meant "The
> SWORD Project for Windows" (BibleCS). It has a significantly different

Your assumption is correct.  Since I wasn't certain if the problem was with
BibleCS front end or the SWORD lib / DLL itself I was intentionally leaving
the frontend as an open ended question and hoping to elicit a response from
some users of other front ends to help isolate / pinpoint the problem.

Thanks for the feedback.