[sword-devel] Problem with Hebrew and English and Strongs in SWORD Parallel view (RtL and LtR)
crosswire.w.micmurphys at spamgourmet.com
Fri Feb 25 00:58:04 MST 2011
Here's an interesting exercise.
1) Start The SWORD Project (or Bible program of choice)
2) Go to the Parallel view
3) Select OSMHB for your first Bible
4) Select KJV for your second Bible
5) Note the word order in the Hebrew in particular
6) Now turn on the Strongs numbers
7) Note the word order of the Hebrew
On mine the Hebrew word order is reversed.
the above sentence would look like
reversed. is order word Hebrew the mine On
If the Strongs numbers are off, both texts look fine. But if the numbers
are on then things look decidedly weird. Anyone else see this or is it just
View this message in context: http://sword-dev.350566.n4.nabble.com/Problem-with-Hebrew-and-English-and-Strongs-in-SWORD-Parallel-view-RtL-and-LtR-tp3324029p3324029.html
Sent from the SWORD Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the sword-devel