[sword-devel] Is Delitzsch Hebrew NT available?

crosswire.w.micmurphys crosswire.w.micmurphys at spamgourmet.com
Sun Feb 20 17:05:07 MST 2011

I have a copy as a sword module that I'd like to make available.
The text came from the website
http://www.kirjasilta.net/ha-berit/index.html
If that's ok.
I've looked online and was hoping to find a Google scanned copy, but alas,
no success there.  The library here has a copy that is currently checked
out.  I may see if i can put my name on the list to reserve it.  That copy
was published in 1966 and appears to be an interlinear but having not seen
it, I don't know.  Any ideas on whether the copyright for it would have
expired?