[sword-devel] CrossWire news

Jonathan Morgan jonmmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 03:27:49 MST 2011

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 8:17 PM, Peter von Kaehne <refdoc at gmx.net> wrote:

> On 14/02/11 02:00, Jonathan Morgan wrote:
> >
> > I'm not sure if there is any good way to improve this, but when I look
> > at that page it is not clear to me what those three columns mean.
>
> There is a title for each column now.

Thanks Peter.

I would suggest the following labels:
* CrossWire News [I don't think "Core" has much meaning to people who don't
know much about CrossWire].
* Module Library [capitalised library for consistency].
* Software [consistent with the Software label on the top tab bar].

Thoughts?

Also, at the moment the headings seem not to be strongly attached to
anything.  It would be nicer if they were much closer to the top of the
column [Disclaimer: if my nit-picking gets a bit much, I think it is already
a great improvement on what was there before].

Jon