[sword-devel] Milestoned forms of <lg> and <l> ?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 01:54:54 MST 2011

They would not validate because the Schema is written to require an
of a group of lines. Other milestoned elements can make sense on their
own but a line by itself does not.

It might be possible for the schema to be updated to include the
make the schema more complicated, especially if other tags are valid
children of an <lg /> element. It does strike the XML purist in me as
being a very bad abuse of XML to declare that something fits your
requirements for XML but blatantly acknowledge that it does not match
the provided schema. Then again, the XML purist in me dislikes XML in
the first place. :)

--Greg