[sword-devel] osis2mod very happily generates modules with no text visible

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 30 08:27:31 MST 2011

Matěj Cepl wrote,

⌈ and ⌉ are more complicated. They are originally <bkzavorka/> and
<ekzavorka/> and they limit the text for which the appropriate translator
note is used.

-----

I think ⌜top corners⌝ are visually less obtrusive for this purpose than
⌈ceilings⌉, so I have included such a replacement in my derived copy of the
XML file.

I have also made the assumption that each left ⌜corner should be preceded by
a space.
Wherever a space is not already present, I have inserted one.

The lef/right counts mismatch issue is still unresolved.

I have put on hold the idea of replacing these marks by XML tags, at least
until we have a better source text, one in which there would be no conflicts
that lead to nesting errors.

David