[sword-devel] Improving the CzeCSP module

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 29 07:52:29 MST 2011

The difference between the number of left and right ceilings will pose a
problem.

002308	⌈	LEFT CEILING	6,663
002309	⌉	RIGHT CEILING	6,635

There are 28 too few right ceiling characters, so were we to replace the
left one by an XML element opening tag, and the right one by its
corresponding closing tag, we would end up with an invalid file.

Looking at the possible use of <seg> .... </seg> for this purpose.

Therefore need to track down the locations of the mismatched left ceilings.

David