[sword-devel] osis2mod very happily generates modules with no text visible

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 28 12:40:47 MST 2011

Everyone,

I now have a working CzeCSP module!

A further question for Matěj....

I suspect that the following codepoints may need converting from a legacy
font.

002045	⁅	LEFT SQUARE BRACKET WITH QUILL		1,648
002046	⁆	RIGHT SQUARE BRACKET WITH QUILL	1,648
002308	⌈	LEFT CEILING	6,663
002309	⌉	RIGHT CEILING	6,635

If that's not the case, their use in the Czech language requires explaining.

I have added the following line to the .conf file so that these strange
characters are displayed.
Font=Code2000

I have also disabled the following two filters, as I could not find any
corresponding OSIS tags.
;GlobalOptionFilter=OSISVariants
;GlobalOptionFilter=OSISLemma

NB.  Not yet pursued Peter's suggestion to code the other cross references
that are still plain text.

It feels like a day well spent.

David