[sword-devel] Poetry support in Xiphos?

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 04:35:06 MST 2011

If I remember from last time we went through this, Xiphos may indent a
whole block of poetry, but the individual line indentation on every second
line (or sometimes second and third lines) which really indicates the
poetical structure, like you see in BPBible, is missing. I think this is an
example of why a checklist of features is not as useful as could be hoped
for.

God Bless,
Ben
 For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone,
declares the Lord God; so turn, and live.”
Ezekiel 18:32 (ESV)