[sword-devel] osis2mod very happily generates modules with no text visible

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Dec 26 17:48:52 MST 2011

Ok Problems with the OSIS file so far:

1) Book divs are not there - see wiki
2) If you milestone chapters and verses you need to still "open" and
"close" them - by having a milestone with a sID and a milestone with a
eID. You have only the start milestones.

I am sure there is more, but try this for starters.

BTW the text contains an enormous number of references which are not
marked up. Once you got the above corrected please attend to this too.
It would make the module a lot better.

Yours

Peter