[sword-devel] osis2mod very happily generates modules with no text visible

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Mon Dec 26 12:55:06 MST 2011

On 26.12.2011 08:18, David Haslam wrote:
> The<chapter ... tags should end with>  rather than />
> Also there are no</chapter>  tags.

Meaning, <chapter/> couldn't be a milestone?

How does it align with this? (from

# It is allowable to use milestone elements for verses alone, or for
# both verses and chapters. The body example above is for the former.

Also, see the chapter 7.5 “The div element” (page 36) and example
therein in “OSIS Users Manual”
What I am missing?

Thanks for helping me.

Merry Christmass (and thoughtful feast of St. Stephen, let’s we all have
courage to stand up for what we believe!)