[sword-devel] Bibletime Mac OSX

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 12:54:21 MST 2011

There's been an announcement same place there usually is - the developer's list.

The Mac OS package has been in perpetual "beta" because we have no
idea if there is anyone other than Martin using it. Until we have more
confirmed reports of it working and such, we've been holding off on
public announcements.

--Greg