[sword-devel] Turkish

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu Dec 1 00:13:44 MST 2011

By way of clarification of our policy regarding the beta repository:
Nothing new will ever go into the beta repo because no one tests them
anyway. New versions of texts currently in beta will be released to
other repositories, as they become available.

So we've essentially changed from a system comprised of beta for
unproven texts and public for tested texts to one comprised of public
for unproven texts and attic for the previous version of texts.

--Chris