[sword-devel] The SIL Pathway project

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 30 06:06:39 MST 2011

The *SIL Pathway* project now has its own web page.

http://pathway.sil.org/ http://pathway.sil.org/

The table of output options includes Go Bible, but does not include SWORD.

Although I'm glad about the inclusion of Go Bible, I'm sad that SWORD is not
up there with all the rest.

Those of you who have good personal contacts within SIL/Wycliffe - please
see what you can do and say to rectify this omission.

Some humble and gentle persuasion might be the order of the day.

David