[sword-devel] Pilcrows in the KJV Apocrypha?

Mike Hart just_mike_y at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 14:16:53 MST 2011

A facsimile of the 1611 KJV printing can be viewed at

(Opens at the beginning of the apocrypha).

I see pilcrows at the title of each book and one appearing at I Esdras 2:8, I Esdras 3:13, I Esdras 4:13, ...  I'm not counting them all, but they originally appeared more frequently than every 30 pages (if the book I'm referencing is what it claims to be.)