[sword-devel] Pilcrows in the KJV Apocrypha?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 11:27:24 MST 2011

I have a hard copy that is KJV Old Testament and parallel KJV and RV
New Testament, put out around 1884 or so, right before the Revised
Version Old Testament was released.  The Apocrypha only appears in a
single translation which I assume means that it is the KJV
translation.  I just spot-checked through a number of pages and only
observed one Pilcrow at the beginning of 1 Esdras 4:13.  That is not
to say there are not others, but doing a simple scan through about 25
or 30 pages only revealed that one to me.

--Greg