[sword-devel] BREW Development?

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 18 13:40:18 MST 2011

I admit, I don't see any value to all of the space wasted to say "we
don't support this platform", "we don't have any content on this topic
in the wiki yet", or "here's some format that is irrelevant to Sword".
It just makes it more difficult to find relevant content that actually
has been written.

--Chris