[sword-devel] KJV vs Russian Synodal versification comparison

Jonathan Morgan jonmmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 08:40:00 MST 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 1:21 AM, Greg Hellings <greg.hellings at gmail.com>wrote:

> Andy,
>
> Not pretending this is a complete list, but at present BibleTime
> supports all the versifications that SWORD understand. Xiphos
> partially understands them and support is in the works, but at present
> it only has full support for the KJV versification. The SWORD Project
> for Windows (I believe) supports them, as does SWORDweb. BibleDesktop
> only supports KJV. I have no knowledge of BPBible's support. GoBible,
> I believe, only supports KJV as well.  Other mobile frontends: I am
> not aware of their status.

I would expect that SWORD for Windows only supports all versifications in
the new pre-release version.

BPBible does not support anything other than the KJV versification (while
other ones would probably open, that's about it - anything else could behave
in almost any strange way, including crashing).

Jon