[sword-devel] Making module and conf file

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Thu Sep 30 00:58:10 MST 2010

Hi Robert,

I'm no modules expert, but I have a nice little pic I did for someone a few months ago with the structure of a module.

http://crosswire.org/pocketsword/img/module-zip-structure.png

take a look and see if that helps?  Note that the folders may be named differently, but the "modules" and "mods.d" folders are always named the same and should be on the same folder level as each other.

Hope that helps!  ybic
	nic...  :)

----
Nic Carter
PocketSword Developer - an iPhone Bible Study app
www: http://crosswire.org/pocketsword
iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/app/Pocketsword/id341046078
Twitter: http://twitter.com/pocketsword