[sword-devel] Hyphens in book names

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 14:17:17 MST 2010

OP was not talking about a transliteration from the sounds of his email, but
rather the original language where the hyphen is a letter.

You are equivalently proposing an English speaker to not use the letter s in
the Bible names list. It might be comprehensible but it would be horrible
usability and I probably wouldn't take such software seriously!

Perhaps allowing each locale to define its own numerals and hyphen-like
character would be a good solution?