[sword-devel] SVG module (an idea)

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Sep 21 04:50:11 MST 2010

Hi guys,

I just saw this here in Wikimedia commons:

It is an svg file which has java script integrated.

It made me think that this could be a very interesting way for a new map module (among other things)

The idea goes like this:

A Bible module is coded for geographic data (there is somewhere such a data base already freely available - just can not remember the link at the moment)

The geographic data in turn results in the right place being lit up in a satellite image or map or whatnot.

Other modules could be maps with 9active) overlays etc.

This is probably endless...

GRATIS: Spider-Man 1-3 sowie 300 weitere Videos!
Jetzt freischalten! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome