[sword-devel] Shorter book name abbreviations

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 07:22:08 MST 2010

Book abbreviations are part of the translations of SWORD, are they
not?  If they are, it should be relatively easy to allow users to edit
and add them to their heart's content by providing a programmatic
method to allow them to edit the localization files.  That would allow
the user to set their own two or even one character abbreviations if
they wanted.

Of course, I could be wildly mistaken in that.

--Greg