[sword-devel] Sword 1.6.2 NOW!

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Sep 13 15:07:32 MST 2010

We plan to release soon, but didn't know there was an urgent need.
There are things unreleasable in head right now which need to be removed
if we release 1.6.2 sooner rather than later.

I was under the impression all distros already had our patch in their
distribution.  What distros release 1.6.1 unpatched?

Troy