[sword-devel] AF Bible

Simon simalt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 07:38:47 MST 2010

Hi,

 I have a bible project in which I translated the free source text of
 the KJV received text from the Hebrew into the English. I want to
 donate that to the Sword project so they can take the New Testament my
 translation into the English convert it into a module and offer it to
 people free to download. I am not sure if you are the right person but
 could you point me to the right direction please?

Simon

Blessed is the man who listens to me,
watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway. For whoever finds
me finds life and receives favor from the LORD.
But whoever fails to find me harms himself; all who hate me love death."