[sword-devel] PocketSword v1.3.2 (Johan Marais)

Mattias Põldaru mahfiaz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 22:48:10 MST 2010

> (Also, the term "loved one" that is used as an example, is that in a
> context of a verb or a description?, which makes a difference how to
> word it and explain it in the translation. So that we stay consistant
> with the example used across the many translations).

"Loved one" would end up as one word for Estonian. But I don't think the
example word pair has to be the same over languages, it is just an
example. IMHO it would be enough, if it gave different results for all
different showcases it represents. It could be related as well to
something everybody recognizes, like John 3:16 or similar (but there are
also good arguments against it).

Mattias