[sword-devel] PocketSword v1.3.2
Johan Marais (firstname.lastname@example.org)
johanma at absa.co.za
Thu Sep 2 21:40:14 MST 2010
Good news, thank you Nic.
When do you plan to add the functionality to add notes to verses please?
In His Name,
From: Nic Carter [mailto:niccarter at mac.com]
Sent: 03 September 2010 02:24 AM
To: SWORD Developers' Collaboration Forum
Subject: [sword-devel] PocketSword v1.3.2
Just a quick note to say that PocketSword v1.3.2 has been released and will be propagating across the various App Stores in different countries right now. :) It's not quite there in the Oz one yet, but it does say it's been updated - you just can't access the update yet! ;)
Hope the wait was worth it, for those of you who use it. I've pasted the changelog below... :)
New in v1.3.2
- Added ability to download "locked" texts & unlock them (eg: NET Bible)
- updated the built-in Greek Strong's lexicon
- improved start-up time of app
- improved speed of moving between Bible chapters.
- Can now tap on a verse number to add a bookmark or to view the corresponding Commentary entry for that verse.
- Can now jump straight to the start of a Book or Chapter from the ref selector
- fixed headings in the LEB module (from Logos)
- fixed display of Strong's numbers inline
- re-enabled use of PocketSword with iOS 3.0
- Added Czech localisation
- started upgrade of images for iPhone 4 retina display
- bug fixes
New in v1.3.2
- bug fixes
New in v1.3.0
- added Daily Devotional support
- Updated Download section to add more download sources
- added Russian & Traditional Chinese localisations
- Can now define your own download source, for users who create their own modules
PocketSword Developer - an iPhone Bible Study app
sword-devel mailing list: sword-devel at crosswire.org
Instructions to unsubscribe/change your settings at above page
Absa is an Authorised Financial Services Provider and Registered Credit Provider,
registration number: NCRCP7.
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
Please note that there are terms and conditions and some important restrictions,
qualifications and disclaimers ("the Disclaimer") that apply to this email. To read this
click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
The Disclaimer forms part of the content of this email in terms of
section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions
Act, 25 of 2002.
If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail
to disclaimer at absa.co.za and we will send you a copy of the
More information about the sword-devel