[sword-devel] Diatheke - transliteration option ?

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 08:40:11 MST 2010

Chris,

Thanks for the fuller explanation.

If as you wrote, "everything other than transliteration to Latin is
disabled", in the CLI syntax for diatheke, why is the script name Latin even
necessary after the -t ?  Is this to reserve it for possible future
enhancements?

Or to allow any open-source developer to take the code for SWORD and enable
another target script, and thus add to what diatheke can perform?

David

PS. May I suggest that we summarize this discussion in the wiki, as & when
the thread runs out of steam.