[sword-devel] Diatheke web-page needs updating

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu Oct 28 17:52:41 MST 2010

It's definitely not abandonware. I wouldn't necessarily even say it
lacks a maintainer. A number of people have stepped up to do minor
maintenance, and if major needs cropped up, I'd sit down and do the work.

We keep it working with the latest release of Sword and do releases with
every utilities release for Win32. (Linux users get it via packages, and
those are also up to date.)

I take David's point on the need for updating the webpage, though. It
remains the only way to learn about some of the more exotic derivatives
of diatheke (like the OCX).

--Chris

>>> http://www.crosswire.org/sword/diatheke/