[sword-devel] Hyphenation in the context of narrow displays

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Wed Oct 27 21:33:43 MST 2010

Another issue that may need to be addressed in regards to this is that some of our commentaries have fixed line lengths and then have inserted a newline character (<br/>?)...  It would be great to have these removed, but I can't remember any particular modules that have this.  This is especially noticeable on the iPhone, and would be on other small screens...

ps: Thanks, David, for updating the wiki for me a few days ago.  :)

----
Nic Carter
PocketSword Developer - an iPhone Bible Study app
www: http://crosswire.org/pocketsword
iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/app/Pocketsword/id341046078
Twitter: http://twitter.com/pocketsword