[sword-devel] [mobile-devel] Bishop (Android C++ SWORD)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Oct 27 09:57:55 MST 2010

Curious.  Are you sure you tried the latest download URL?

http://crosswire.org/~scribe/bishop-20101026.apk

So far we have only received successful reports from Android 2.2
devices.  But you are the only unsuccessful report, so I don't think we
should speculate yet what might be the cause.  Would love to get the
number from your device!

KJV "God love world" (6 results)

4.657 seconds		EVO	stock Android 2.2
4.722 seconds		G2	stock Android 2.2
19.485 seconds		G1	Cyanogen 1.6 / Android 2.2

KJV "God" (3578 results)

12.290 seconds		EVO	stock Android 2.2
13.966 seconds		G2	stock Android 2.2
52.535 seconds		G1	Cyanogen 1.6 / Android 2.2