[sword-devel] 1.6.2 final final call

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Fri Oct 22 08:18:50 MST 2010

Hi guys, I'm currently away and would like to compare my current src to what's in svn - but I won't be able to do that for at least another week (when I have access to my laptop again). I did post a few patches a while ago & don't think they were added but I can't remember what they were or when I posted them. It's cool for PS, cause I maintain my own private branch of the lib (& try to always post back any patches I make), so I'm not concerned about PS missing out on anything I have done :)

Thanks,
Nic :)

Sent from my phone, hence this email may be short...