[sword-devel] Apocrypha/Deutercanonical Books

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Fri Oct 22 08:08:42 MST 2010

On Fri, 2010-10-22 at 04:54 -0700, Chris Little wrote:
> DRC & KJVA are already posted for testing. LXX is more complicated and
> not currently supported.

Apologies for going over old ground - which (if any) of the present
front-ends can handle these modules?  I know Xiphos isn't up to it yet,
but do any of the others work fully so far?  (Oh, I don't run Windows at
all these days).  I'd love to have the DRC available.

God bless,		Barry.
--
Sent from my Dell Netbook using Ubuntu - the window-free environment
that gives me real fresh air.