[sword-devel] 1.6.2

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Oct 22 04:07:36 MST 2010

Hey Chris,

I've looked at the bug report and really have no idea why it has
problems.  DM has thankfully taken over development of osis2mod but I
owe him some code for determining out of bounds verses, which may be the
reason this bug exists.  I need to catch up on that for him (sorry DM, I
actually forgot all about it until I read this bug report)

So, in conclusion, since we ask mod developers to use SVN anyway, I
don't think I can get a fix for this into 1.6.2.  Sorry about that.  If
I had any ideas I'd spend some time on it.

Troy