[sword-devel] 1.6.2

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Oct 20 14:36:36 MST 2010

OK Karl, David, Greg,

Out of suspicion from your zLD comment, I added a delete (which should
have been there anyway) for the module in imp2mod before exiting.

If David or Greg who have experienced this problem could try the latest
utilities from SVN to confirm different (better, working) behavior, then
maybe we've got it.

David, I put a new build of the utilities out on the server.  Chris has
been compiling with MSVC, I think, recently and has a nice libsword.dll
and dynamically linked utilities.  I don't have MSVC but have compiled
them with Borland's compiler and we used to compile them statically, so
each utility has the engine code built in, making my utilities package
out there much larger.  I hope it's ok for downloading to test.

Troy