[sword-devel] 1.6.2 (was: imp2vs does not compile Revelation properly)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Oct 20 13:25:17 MST 2010

OK Guys,

I've been gently nudged and agree that we need to get 1.6.2 out the door.

This issue needs to be investigated before we release.  If imp2vs is
dropping the last book in the file then we need to fix this.  Can I get
some more info from people already experimenting with this.

does it happen when creating non-compressed modules (ModDrv=RawText)?

The other issues we're waiting on I think involved Greg Hellings.  Greg,
any progress on nailing down the issue you're having with utilities
sometimes finding your modules and sometimes not? (and committing your
ChangeLog entry)

Let's get these 2 things fixed today and release this gem into the wild :)

Troy

PS.  David, please don't feel that your emails fall on deaf ears.  You
simply have 5x the spare time of any of us, now that you're a fulltime
CrossWire volunteer! :)