[sword-devel] Autotools Build

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 04:59:16 MST 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 6:29 AM, Troy A. Griffitts <scribe at crosswire.org> wrote:
> Do you have a mods.d/ folder or mods.conf file in your current working
> directory when you run the utilities?
>
> CWD takes precedence over most other settings.

I just tried running the commands from within my ~/.sword folder.
Here is the output:

-> ~/Projects/sword/diatheke/tests/mgrtest

LOOKING UP MODULE CONFIGURATION...
Checking for provided SWConfig("sword.conf")...
Checking working directory for sword.conf...
Checking working directory for mods.conf...
Checking working directory for mods.d...
found.
LOOKING UP MODULE CONFIGURATION COMPLETE.

prefixPath: ./
configPath: ./mods.d

-> diatheke -b system -k modulelist
Biblical Texts:
Commentaries:
Dictionaries:
Generic books:

mwtalbert noticed that on his system mgrtest goes on to look for
locales.d after the line 'LOOKING UP MODULE CONFIGURATION COMPLETE'
while my build does not.  Please note that both the autotools and the
CMake version are being compiled from the same copy of the source
tree, so the difference is almost certainly to do with the
compile-time options in some way.

--Greg