[sword-devel] imp2vs does not compile Revelation properly

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Oct 19 10:29:00 MST 2010

Thanks Wolfgang, but that didn't work for me.

Does the "fake book" have to be a recognizable Bible bookname, e.g. for the
Apocrypha?

Or would any bookname do?

Can you give me an example of something that works, from this line onwards?

$$$Revelation 22:21
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with all the saints. Amen.<lb
type="x-end-paragraph"/> <lb type="x-begin-paragraph"/>  <lb
type="x-end-paragraph"/> </div>
I am assuming you can't use any of the names of the existing 66 books for
the Bible module.

David