[sword-devel] OSIS quote marker attribute type="x-doNotGeneratePunctuation"

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 10:17:53 MST 2010

David,

I have a basic Python script that I use with the mod2osis work I've
done that which programmatically compares two modules, verse by verse,
to be sure that their contents are identical.

At present it only compares them with all their default settings (so
it might not grab notes, etc and would choke if one is in OSIS and the
other in ThML or what have you), but adding support for additional
options shouldn't be hard.  I'm willing to give it to whomever might
find it useful, though you would need Python and the SWORD Python
bindings which likely would relegate you to a Unix-type OS for the
work.

--Greg