[sword-devel] Applications

Konstantin Maslyuk kalemas at mail.ru
Thu Oct 7 06:23:51 MST 2010

> What does this mean practically? Is SwordReader deprecated or does
> there remain a significant number of devices out there which can not
> use SlideBible but are happy with SwordReader?

I  cant decide is SwordReader deprecated or not it isn't developed for
a  years,  my  last patch for it was for a year ago. And i don't think
that  there  is  significant number of active old devices that can not
run    SlideBible.   Also   i   would   say   that   SwordReader   has
lexicon/dictionary  look up that SlideBible hasn't yet, other features
are persists.