[sword-devel] Missing Lang=en in tdavid.conf
niccarter at mac.com
Fri Oct 1 20:46:21 MST 2010
After seeing this post, I wanted to confirm how this works cause I thought I didn't have any issues with modules (I filter downloads by language in PocketSword), so I double checked everything and it's exactly how Chris says . . . if there's no "Lang" field, it defaults to "en":
lang = ((entry = section.find("Lang")) != section.end()) ? (*entry).second : (SWBuf)"en";
Then again, I can't speak for JSword, but I'd assume they do the same or something similar... :)
On 01/10/2010, at 10:02 AM, Chris Little wrote:
> Lang=en is default, so there shouldn't be an issue anywhere, but I've added this line to the current .conf.
> On 9/30/10 2:52 PM, Martin Denham wrote:
>> I am not sure what the process of fixing or amending modules is but I
>> thought I would mention that tdavid.conf has no language specified i.e.
>> there is a missing:
>> The affect of this is that Treasury of David may possibly not be shown
>> for download by programs that filter downloads by language.
>> Kind regards
>> sword-devel mailing list: sword-devel at crosswire.org
>> Instructions to unsubscribe/change your settings at above page
> sword-devel mailing list: sword-devel at crosswire.org
> Instructions to unsubscribe/change your settings at above page
More information about the sword-devel