[sword-devel] Config file for thml module

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 20:39:31 MST 2010

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 9:30 PM, DM Smith <dmsmith at crosswire.org> wrote:
> <h1>ROFL</h1> is semantic markup. It is a level 1 heading. Given that this is one of HTML's title markup, one probably can deduce that it is a title. Note that IE, FireFox, Opera, Safari are not consistent in how they render <h1>.

Ah, but it wasn't my title. My title was "Response".  I used <h1>
because I wanted very large (in most h1 cases, also bold) font that
popped out at the reader to let them know how loudly I was laughing.

> If you had used the <font> tag then it would have been presentational.

I do acknowledge that semantic markup is a desirable goal in many
cases.  Thus I have shut <font> out of my memory =D.  I also couldn't
remember if <font> is still valid in XHTML (turns out it apparently
is).