[sword-devel] Config file for thml module

Jonathan Morgan jonmmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 03:05:39 MST 2010

Hi David,

See http://www.ccel.org/about/copyright.html.  CCEL are not claiming
copyright on the text (which is public domain).  What they are claiming
copyright on is the XML markup (references, sections, ...).  This XML markup
is the version we would use in any of our modules.  While this kind of
copyright claim is dubious, it is not in the same league as claiming the
actual original text is copyrighted.

Jon