[sword-devel] webOS app

Manfred Bergmann manfred.bergmann at me.com
Thu Nov 25 12:27:22 MST 2010

If I compare with iOS or Android it's quite underestimated.

There is a C/C++ based PDK (Plugin Development Kit) which includes a gcc toolchain and should compile SWORD alright.
The SDK is based on JavaScript and HTML widgets.
Both can be combined in an application so there can basically be a C/C++ backend used by a web frontend. application.

I'll have a closer look at this.

Manfred