[sword-devel] Change of email address - UK Online to close in January

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 12 12:33:35 MST 2010

Dear all,

Anyone on the list who may have communicated to me privately using my
ukonline.co.uk address should take note that  http://www.ukonline.net/ UK
Online  is to close on 14 January 2011.

I have therefore changed my email address globally for [most of] the
CrossWire mailing lists.

This memo is not intended to tell you what that new address is.
It is merely to help you to avoid sending stuff to my ukonline address.

I do have another email address with a different ISP, and that is not
changed.
Some of you are in contact with me by that means.

Best regards,
David Haslam