[sword-devel] RSS feeds and news page

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Thu Nov 11 16:01:12 MST 2010

Hi Peter,

I really like what you're getting at here, which is improving the "news" section of the site. I agree with Chris in that I think it would work better if the various RSS feeds (which can be decided upon at some point, but I'd like PS's feed included, cause it would help pressure me to update it more than once every 6 months!) were combined to one feed and reposted (a-la the "planet" feeds that were all the rage a few years ago, which may still exist but I haven't paid enough attention recently!). but that would hopefully keep things simple and also prioritize news by datestamp rather than letting you see PS's news item from April, which is rather out of date and no one really cares about anymore... ;)

Thanks heaps, ybic
Nic... :)