[sword-devel] What is a Sword module?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Nov 8 00:54:28 MST 2010

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 06:57:40 +0000
Peter von Kaehne <refdoc at gmx.net> wrote:

> Have you actually spent any time with our wiki?
>
> It does not look that way.

Sorry, this was a bit abrupt.... Ok, basically we have a growing Wiki,
which is meant to resolve just this problem - too much undocumented and
locked into the heads of people long time involved. The wiki is by no
means complete, but it is in steady growth and I would simply encourage
you to add to if you realise something is too short or not even present.

http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Main_Page

HTH

Peter